1.
My life is likely to last 10-15 Years. Any separation from you is likely to be
painful.
2.
Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3.
Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my wee-being.
4. Don't be angry with
me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your
friends, your entertainments, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if
i don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that
however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me,
before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to
bite you.
8. Before you scold me
for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering
me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or
my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of
me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10.
On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear
to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are
there, because I love you so.
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
ReplyDeleteliver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
My Name is Ford from Ohio USA, I was so surprise when I found that HSV 1&2 could be cured with Dr Oyagu herbal remedy, this disease almost destroy my face, and my mouth with sores. I took many traditional medicine here in Ohio, but none could work. even visited my mother village in South Africa still couldn’t find a cure, but I was so surprise that after contacting Dr Oyagu . And after done discussing with him I was cured with his herbal in 2 weeks. I confirmed his good work by my test result, do not delay to contact this true healer. Dr Oyagu is able to help you in any challenges, HIV AIDS, HEPATITIS B, COLD SORES, CANCER, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, BRAIN TUMOR, ACUTE BRONCHITIS And so many more. For more details Call or what app: +2348101755322 or Email: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, Als, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV, Infections, ulcer ETC
ReplyDelete